AUDITION DATES FOR THE 2020 SEASON WILL BE POSTED WHEN AVAILABLE!
2 Sessions daily
- 9am - 12pm
- 1pm - 5:30 pm
All positions are paid
Auditions are by appointments only
There will be 2 audition sessions held each day.
- Morning session check-in: 8:30 am - 9:00 am (everyone must check-in during this time)
- Specialty acts audition: 9:00 am - 9:30 am Characters audition: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Afternoon session check-in: 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm (everyone must check-in during this time)
- Specialty acts audition: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Characters audition: 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The auditions will be held at the festival site at 21778 FM 1774, Todd Mission, TX 77316.
The festival is located on FM 1774 between the cities of Magnolia and Plantersville, TX.
Specialty acts can be groups or individuals who perform music, magic, juggling, storytelling, dance, etc. Each act will have 10 minutes, maximum, to showcase their talent. Content is up to performers, costumes and props encouraged.
Performance company character actors will be auditioned in a workshop format featuring improvisational exercises.
Headshot, resume, and prepared audition pieces are appreciated, but not required. Monologues should be of the period (Shakespeare, Marlow, etc.) and no longer than two minutes. Songs must be performed a cappella. Movement oriented clothing is recommended - no costumes, please. Also, auditions are held outdoors, so please dress for the day's weather.
To schedule and audition or for more information, call 800-458-3435 or email email@example.com