Sale of the Century Moves to Date Specific Tickets for 2020
The Texas Renaissance Festival will offer DATE SPECIFIC tickets for the 2020 Sale of the Century. This means that you will have to select the day you want to attend the festival when you purchase your tickets. The festival themed weekends are listed below.
Saturday, Oct. 3 - Sunday, Oct. 4 - Oktoberfest
- Saturday, Oct. 10 - Sunday, Oct. 11 - 1001 Dreams
- Saturday, Oct. 17 - Sunday. Oct. 18 - Bacchanal
- Saturday, Oct. 24 - Sunday, Oct. 25 - Pirate Adventure
- Saturday, Oct. 31 - Sunday, Nov. 1 - All Hallows Eve
- Saturday, Nov. 7 - Sunday, Nov. 8 - Heroes and Villains
- Saturday, Nov. 14- Sunday, Nov. 15 - Barbarian Invasion
- Saturday, Nov. 21 - Sunday, Nov. 22 - Highland Fling
- Friday, Nov. 27 - Saturday, Nov. 28 - Sunday, Nov. 29 - Celtic Christmas
The sale will take place on Saturday, July 18, 2020 starting at 8 a.m. CST sharp, and are only available at www.texrenfest.com.
There is a limit of 10 tickets per purchase, with 100,000 tickets available. Once all of the tickets are sold, the sale will end.
The price of the General Admission is $18 per ticket which is 48% off of the gate price of $34. It is the lowest discount ticket you can purchase for the season.
Preferred Parking, Valet Parking and Camping Admission Tickets will also be on sale for the following:
- Preferred Parking $10 (regularly $20)
- Valet Parking $20 (regularly $40)
- Camping Admission $20 (regularly $35)
A few years ago I missed the Sale of the Century! I knew it was coming, and by the time I realized it was happening it had been over for hours. Here are some tips to help remind you and for a quick and easy purchase experience!
- The link to the Etix sale site will go live 24 hours before the sale starts on July 18. You can't get in to the queue that early to purchase, but you can sign up for a notice/reminder about tickets going on sale and the start time.
- Set a reminder on your phone at least 15 minutes before the SoTC begins.
- Remember you can only purchase 10 tickets per online transaction.
- Have your payment ready so you can quickly complete the process once you have your tickets in your cart.
Ticket Sale Policies
Please be mindful of our Ticket Sale Policies for the Sale of the Century.
The Sale of The Century ticket events begins Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 8 a.m. Central Standard Time.
A maximum of 100,000 tickets will be sold.
The ticket sale ends Saturday, July 18 immediately after all 100,000 tickets of each type have been sold.
Tickets can only be purchased online through the website www.texrenfest.com.
Maximum purchase of 10 tickets per online transaction.
Festival tickets are being sold as "What You See Is What You Pay" pricing for $18 each and may be used for admission on the date specific day you select.
Camping admission tickets are $20 each and are good for one vehicle admission (including trailer and RV) for any one weekend's admission to the Fields of New Market Campground (Thursday - Monday). All campers must also have an admission ticket to the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Preferred Parking tickets are $10 each and allows Preferred Parking access for one vehicle for one festival day.
Valet Parking tickets are $20 each and allows Valet Parking for one vehicle for one festival day. This is not inclusive of any tip given to the valet attendant.
Tickets are non-refundable. The Texas Renaissance Festival is an outdoor event that operates rain or shine. There will be no refunds, exchanges or rain checks for purchased tickets.
In the event the Texas Renaissance Festival does not open for the 2020 season all tickets will be honored for the 2021 season or a refund may be requested.
If you're having issues with your online purchase call E-tix ticketing at 800-514-3849.
We're looking forward to seeing you for opening canon on October 3! Huzzah!