Saturday, May 19th
ONE DAY ONLY
The Sale of the Century Cometh!
Will You Be One of the Lucky 100,000?
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The King and Queen proclaim their annual Sale of the (16th) Century to be held on Saturday, May 19th, from 8 am until 10 pm! Tickets can only be purchased through our website. TexRenFest.com
This year Their Majesties will release only 100,000 Festival tickets to be sold at the magically low price of $11.95 each! Once the one hundred thousandth ticket is sold, the sale will end, regardless of the hour.
Here are the details:
- Sale Price: $11.95*, a savings of over 65% off the regular admission price of $32
- Tickets must be purchased online at TexRenFest.com
- Tickets will go on sale Saturday, May 19th, 2018 at 8 am
- Only 100,000 tickets will be sold
- The sale will end at 10 pm or after the 100,000th ticket is sold
- There is a maximum purchase of 38 tickets per transaction
- Each ticket is good for one admission during any regular Festival day during the 2018 season (Saturdays and Sundays, September 29th – November 25th, including Friday, November 23rd)
This is your one chance to get a spectacular discount on admission tickets to the 2018 Texas Renaissance Festival. After this day, prices go up to $24.95 (Advance Discount) and $32 (Regular Adult Admission). Military, First Responder, and Group Discount tickets will be offered at $20 for adults and $10 for children.
PLUS- Purchase Preferred Parking passes for just $8 each. That’s savings of $2 off the normal online price of $10 and $7 off the $15 gate price.
What makes this great deal even better? Knowing that you will be giving as you receive. A portion of each ticket sold will be donated to an area non-profit organization.
“But What about the Children?”– Sale of the Century tickets are good for both adult and child admission. Regular child admission is $17 at the gate and $12.95 if purchased in advance. CHILDREN 12 AND YOUNGER ARE ADMITTED FREE EVERY SUNDAY during the 2018 season! Children ages 4 and younger are always admitted free of charge.
Ticket Sale Policies
- Ticket sale begins Saturday, May 19th at 8 am, Central Standard Time
- A maximum of 100,000 individual tickets will be sold
- Ticket sale ends Saturday, May 20th at 10 pm, Central Standard Time or immediately after the total number of tickets sold exceeds 100,000
- Tickets can only be purchased online through the website, TexRenFest.com
- Ticket sale will consist of Any Day Tickets for the 2018 Texas Renaissance Festival
- Tickets may be used for admission on any regular Festival day (Saturday or Sunday, September 29 through November 25 and Friday, November 23). Tickets may not be used for admission to School Days, November 6 and 7.
- Discount Sale tickets are $11.95* each.
- There is a maximum purchase of 38 tickets per online transaction.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The Texas Renaissance Festival is an outdoor event that operates rain or shine. There will be no refunds, exchanges or rain checks for purchased tickets.
*Plus online processing fee
TROUBLE WITH YOUR PURCHASE? CALL EXTREME TIX TICKETING AT 888-695-0888