Leave the Driving to Us!
The Texas Renaissance Festival has partnered with A-Ambassador Travel and The City of Conroe to provide park-n-ride shuttle service to and from the Festival every day of the 2018 TRF regular season(notincluding School Days).
Park-N-Ride Location: The Conroe Park & Ride is located under the overpass at the corner of I-45 North and FM 2854 in Conroe, Texas.
How It Works:
- Shuttle buses depart twice daily from Conroe to the Texas Renaissance Festival each morning. Shuttles will depart from the Festival twice each evening.
- Shuttle prices(Priceincludes round trip service to and from the Festival. No one-way tickets will be sold):
- Adults- $20(Doesnot include Festival admission)
- Children(age12 and younger)-$10(Doesnot include Festival admission)
- Purchasing Shuttle Tickets:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance through the TRF ticketing website ETix.com
- Tickets cannot be purchasedthrough the Texas Renaissance Festival office
- Tickets cannot be purchasedat the park-n-ride
- Tickets must be printed in advanceand presented to the shuttle driver at the park-n-ride
Coming from the south(Houston,The Woodlands):
- Take I-45 North to Conroe
- Take exit 87-A onto the North Freeway Service Rd.
- Turn right onto the North Freeway Service Road Annex just before the Hwy 105 Intersection
- Follow the service road to the FM 2854 intersection
- The Park-n-Ride will be on your right under the I-45 intersection
Coming from the north(Huntsville,Willis):
- Take I-45 South to Conroe
- Take Exit 87/Hwy 105
- Continue on the North Freeway Service Rd past Hwy 105.
- Take a slight right onto the North Freeway Service Annex Road
- The entrance to the park-n-ride will be on the left under the I-45 overpass
Departs Conroe for Festival
First Departure- 9:00 am
Last Departure- 11:45 am
Departs Festival for Conroe
First Departure- 5:15 pm
Last Departure- 8:30 pm