Additional Options to Add to Your Experience
Airy Botter & the Sorcery School Headmaster's Office Escape Room
Your Headmaster, 'Almost Stumbledoor', needs your help!
The school is being attacked by non-copyright-infringing dark forces, and you must get word to the Department of Magic! Can you rescue Boarcorn's Academy in time?!
"Airy Botter" is a brand-new, 20-minute Air Conditioned Escape Room adventure at the 2020 Texas Renaissance Festival within the new Enchanted Forest expansion!
This parody of a fairly well-known franchise is an exciting, fun introduction to escape rooms or a quick, challenging diversion for seasoned 'escape artists!'
TRF After Dark
AFTER DARK WILL NOT OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON. SEE YOU IN 2021!
After Dark is unlike anything you've experienced!
Every Saturday 8 pm - 1 am you'll experience amazing Live Shows, Dancing with DJ Suave, Great food, 5 Bars mixing up delicious cocktails, Karaoke Room,
Hookah Lounge, and a specialty cocktail station with our own mixologist. 21 and up welcome.
Tea and Strumpets
Royal Scotch Tastings
Take part in the Royal Scotch tastings - an experience Fit for a King!
Tastings on the hour starting at 10 a.m. and ending at 7 p.m. Patrons may also purchase a glass of scotch any way they like it and enjoy it in the shop.
21 and over only - please drink responsibly!
Patron Experience - Patrons will learn everything they ever needed to know about Scotch.
- Guests will taste six different Scotches from the different regions of Scotland.
- What is a Scotch and how is it different from other whiskeys?
- What are the main Scotch producing areas and why are their Scotches unique?
- Introduce the Gaelic word 'Slainte' and how to toast with Scotch.
- The origins of the word 'whiskey'.
- How much Scotch is produced, sold and consumed each year and where.
- Why we love to age Scotch in Bourbon barrels.
- Scotland and Scottish history.
- A great time is had by all!