Additional Options to Add to Your Experience
The King's Feast
TRF After Dark
Admission is a separate ticket from the Festival ticket.
VIP Experience available.
Nov. 16 - Gender Bender Ball
Nov. 23 - Time Traveler's Ball
Nov. 30 - Naughty is Nice Ball
Tea and Strumpets
Royal Scotch Tastings
Take part in the Royal Scotch tastings - an experience Fit for a King!
Tastings on the hour starting at 10 a.m. and ending at 7 p.m. Patrons may also purchase a glass of scotch any way they like it and enjoy it in the shop.
21 and over only - please drink responsibly!
Patron Experience - Patrons will learn everything they ever needed to know about Scotch.
- Guests will taste six different Scotches from the different regions of Scotland.
- What is a Scotch and how is it different from other whiskeys?
- What are the main Scotch producing areas and why are their Scotches unique?
- Introduce the Gaelic word 'Slainte' and how to toast with Scotch.
- The origins of the word 'whiskey'.
- How much Scotch is produced, sold and consumed each year and where.
- Why we love to age Scotch in Bourbon barrels.
- Scotland and Scottish history.
- A great time is had by all!