Welcome to The Fields of New Market Campground
The King and Queen welcome you to The Fields of New Market. Our 230 acre facility is a picturesque meadow that offers accommodations for campers of all types, from tent to RV and trailer enthusiasts. Gather your family, friends, clan or club and join us for a one-of-a-kind camping experience!
- Ages 12 and under free into the campground
- Campground will be open 24-hours, from Thursday at 08:00am through Monday at 12:00pm
- Campground Office Phone Hours (During Season): Thursday - Monday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m
- Campground Office Phone Hours (During Off Season): Tuesday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m
- IMPORTANT: To enter the Fields of New Market Campgrounds you will need a camping pass and a festival ticket
- LOCATION: 12282 CR 302, Todd Mission, Texas 77363
- CAMPING INQUIRIES & RESERVATIONS: 936-218-0972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways You Can Camp
There Are Many Ways You Can Camp
In addition to The Field's of New Market tent camping experience, TRF is pleased to have several other deluxe and on-site options!
- Bring Your Own Tent
- Rent a TRF Stargazing Glamping Tent
- Stay in a TRF Cabin
- Bring Your RV
- Rent a TRF RV
- Buy a Stay & Play Full Weekend Pass (Weekend Admission & Camping Bundle)
Showers - "The Royal Bath House"
You can find things you may need at our store located at the campground's entrance or near the bonfire. They have drinks, ice, firewood and just about everything you need to make your experience enjoyable.
The Fields of New Market has a shuttle available to take you to the festival and back again. Prices are $5 and $8 and the shuttle runs from 8am-10pm. After Hours or VIP service, please call 888-783-8100. Pickup times are about every 15 minutes.
The Fields of New Market provide a dump station at $25 for one time use.
Things To Do
Join our Texas Ren Fest Ambassadors at the Apprentice Gazebo all season long for fun and family friendly events! The Gazebo is activity hub for The Fields of New Market Campground featuring a bonfire, music, fun events and a craft!
The Fields of New Market Saturday night bonfire is a revelry for the ages. Enjoy special vendors offering food and drink that's sure to delight!
Maps & Directions
Driving Directions to Campground
12282 CR 302, Todd Mission, Texas 77363
The Fields of New Market is located on the west side of the Texas Renaissance Festival grounds.
Look for the sign marked Festival Campground/Ballroom at the corner of FM 1774 and CR 302.
Turn west onto CR 302 and travel approximately 1 mile and the campground entrance will be on the left.
Maps to Get to the Campground
Are You Far From the Festival?
If you are far away from the festival, click on this link to see a Texas state-view map with directions leading you to the festival.
Are You Close to the Festival?
If you are getting close the festival, click on this link to see a zoomed in map.