Volume 1, Issue 1
A LETTER FROM THE PRINCESS
Greetings and salutations to thee - it is your dear Princess Pea! I am so pleased to be the newest member of the realm and proudly serve this amazing kingdom that we all hold dear to our hearts. The season of renewal and rebirth is upon us, and as such, we celebrate the arrival of a new chapter in our festival's history.
The promise of springtime and the joyous festivities of Saint Patrick's Day lift our spirits with merriment and anticipation for warmer months and brighter skies. The Texas Renaissance Festival thanks you for creating a space of wonder and joy as we prepare to unveil new surprises and delights. Let us unite in the promise of brighter days as we celebrate the arrival of this glorious season.
~ The Princess
THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY
All Hail Her Majesty, The Queen!
The Texas Renaissance Festival's 49th Annual festival will kick off with a most regal celebration of our beloved queen's favored vendors and spectacles! The Texas Renaissance festival will have lots of activities including the following:
- Engage in a challenging quest and be rewarded with a magnificent prize upon completion.
- Partake in a most delectable delight - a slice of cake crafted by the esteemed baker of the kingdom.
- Gather around the royal court and marvel at a fashion show of her Majesty's favored fashions!
- Join us at The Knight's Club for an evening of delightful celebration with live entertainers, delicious food and ever-flowing ale!
CAMPING LIKE NOWHERE ELSE
Our Dearest TRF Campers,
We are thrilled to welcome you to The Fields of New Market Campground for the Texas Renaissance Festival 2023 season! During our off-season, TRF is hard at work to make our campsite more enjoyable and to ensure the best experience possible.
A couple of notable updates:
- For our opening weekend, the festival shall have the lowest prices of the season!
- The arrival of our "Stay and Play" package invites all ye campers to arrive at noon on Thursday and remain in our realm till noon on Monday. Should thy travels be from land's afar, this offer may prove most beneficial for thee! The package cost shall include a ticket to the festival for the fullness of the weekend, and passage into the campground.
BECOME A VENDOR
Bring Out Your Wares - Become a Vendor!
- Our land is abuzz with anticipation for the arrival of new vendors, who shall craft wondrous and imaginative creations to grace our court. If there be a creator or artist wanting to sell their wares, The Texas Renaissance Festival encourages thee to submit an application.
- On September 9th, 2023 from ten until noon, TRF shall host a job fair in person and online! Join the ranks of our favored artisans and purveyors of our fare, and together let us ensure a triumphant season for all! Keep vigilant and watch for the forthcoming link on our website and on the Texas Renaissance Festival social media platforms.
PLAN YOUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING
Now Booking 2023 Couples
The Texas Renaissance Festival offers a unique celebration of your love story. Our weddings will transport you to a land of enchantment, where romance and adventure reign supreme. Our wedding chapels are conveniently located within the Texas Renaissance Festival grounds which is an immersive experience for you and your guests. Our wedding packages are designed to fit with every couple as they plan their perfect day. Our experienced event planners will work with you and your loved one to plan every piece of your day. From Bouquet to venue - all of the details will be perfect. Contact us today to start planning your fairytale wedding in this magical venue.
AUDITIONS ARE COMING
Greetings, Esteemed Performers and Entertainers!
The Texas Renaissance Festival will begin accepting appointments for auditions on April 1st for the 2023 Festival! We cordially invite a diverse array of talented individuals and groups to showcase their skills and help bring our immersive, renaissance-themed experience to life. Notable information:
- Auditions will be on the 6th and 13th of May, and all positions shall receive compensation.
- All auditions shall be by appointment only, and latecomers shall not be permitted to audition.
- Each act shall be given a maximum of 10 minutes to present their talents and may utilize props.
- It is suggested to wear attire suitable for movement, and we ask that no costumes be worn.