We will not process pre-orders after 12:00 noon on Friday, Nov. 1. Please plan to purchase your tickets at the gate when you arrive.
Texas Renaissance Festival 15th Annual School Days
November 5th & 6th
The deadline to apply for scholarship tickets was Sept. 30. We are no longer accepting requests for financial assistance.
The Texas Renaissance Festival invites all public, private, and home school educators and students to join us for the 15th Annual School Days, when our faire is open only to teachers and students! Students step back in time as they enter the sights and sounds of New Market Village, an authentic recreation of a 16th century European village. Students will interact with hundreds of costumed characters representing the courts, culture, art, science, and literature of the Renaissance Period.
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- All tickets $10. Lunch vouchers are $10 and include entree, drink, dessert, and two tickets to return any Sunday.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-458-3435 for ticket orders and ticketing questions.
- NOTE: Financial Assistance Will Open Aug. 1
- Tickets Go On Sale Aug. 1
- Contest Registrations Open Sept. 1
- Duet, Monologue, and Group Scene Registration Opens Sept. 15
Please see below for the 2020 Fine Arts, Humanities, and Education scholarship applications.
|Texas Renaissance Festival
Attn: School Days Coordinator
21778 FM 1774
Todd Mission, TX 77363
CHILD COSTUMES $10 PLUS TAX
ADULT COSTUMES $20 PLUS TAX
Commercial photography and filming are conducted at Texas Renaissance Festival. You may appear in the resulting pictures and films that may be used in connection with advertising, news reporting, entertainment or other activities. Entry into the park and/or purchase of an admission ticket constitutes your consent for Texas Renaissance Festival to use the pictures and films without permission.